Parents Morning Out
Parents Morning Out (PMO) provides a weekday program of supervised play in North Georgia Christian Academy ’s nurturing, Christian environment for toddlers 2 to 3 years of age by September the 1st. During the class time your child will meet new friends, learn to share, enjoy the center time, have Biblical instruction, learn through sing-alongs, and enjoy a snack with friends. Children learn by socializing with peers and participating in creative learning, story time, play centers, and outside play. Classes fill up quickly, click here for instructions on “How to Apply”
Rates & Fees
PMO is 2 days a week
8am – 11:30 am | $145 per month
· An application fee of $50 per Student is due upon submitting the application
· A $50 registration fee is due upon acceptance to NGCA. This covers classroom materials.
· A late fees will be applied to your account for pickups after 11:30am.
· PMO follows the NGCA School Calendar including holiday closings and the NGCA Inclement Weather Policy
PMO students are not required to wear school uniforms. Please refer to your Handbook Here for more specific information
Snacks are provided by PMO and served around 10 am
· You may provide a snack for your child that does not require heating or storing in the refrigerator.
· No peanut products due to potential allergies of other children in PMO.
· Label your child’s belongings with his/her name, for example: bottle, cup, diaper bag, pacifier, change of clothes, and lunch box.
Please be respectful of the other children in PMO and keep ill children at home. A child who has had vomiting, diarrhea, or fever in the past 24 hours should be kept home. Also, please note that PMO staff is not permitted to administer medication.