Our open enrollment process for the upcoming year will begin on April 1st and continue through the summer. Although late applications will be considered, we anticipate classes to fill up rapidly. We encourage you to return all application materials to us as soon as possible. Our application fee is $50.00 per student.
Our enrollment process is outlined below:
1. Complete the New Student Application. Complete the New Student Application. You will find the student application on our website at the Admissions Page. The application includes a Teacher Recommendation form and a Church Affiliation Verification form which will electronically send to the appropriate reference and return confidentially to the school by the reference. A separate application must be filled out for each child applying for admissions.
2. Submit the completed Application and the Application Fee to NGCA.
3. Once all of the above have been received and records have been received from the last school attended the Admissions Committee will review your application and viable candidates will be invited for an interview and possible student testing. You will be notified if you have not been selected for an interview.
4. Interview and/or Student Testing. We conduct an interview with all new families to discuss the covenant being entered into for the education of your child. We encourage both parents to attend if possible. In addition, students without appropriate test scores may be scheduled for testing to evaluate their ability to satisfy the academic demands of North Georgia Christian Academy.
5. Notification of Acceptance. We will notify you promptly once you have been accepted. Upon notification of acceptance, you have 10 days to submit the following:
· Online Enrollment and Enrollment Fee
· Materials Fee
· Applicable Tuition Amount
· Copy of Birth Certificate
· Certificate of Ear, Eye, and Dental Examinations (Form 3300)
· Certificate of Immunization (Form 3231)
If you have conscientious objections to immunizations, you must provide a signed
and notarized Georgia state-approved exemption form.
Once we have received all the items your enrollment process will be complete.